Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Recording multiple remote cameras from a central PC
Options
mx76611  
Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 7:16:33 AM(UTC)

Hi there, I have used your products before, but have a client who wants to do specific things and I am not sure if it will work or not.

My client owns 5 hair salons across our local area and wants to put a camera in each one. Then have this record to either a central pc at his office. He then wants to review the recorded footage at fast speed to count how many hair cuts the staff are doing in a day.

He is putting broadband in each salon but we have not bought any other hardware. Will Security monitor pro be ok to record off cameras in other locations to one pc software install? Any issues with streaming etc?

Does it allow watching of recorded footage at speed like this?

Many thanks
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Monday, May 4, 2015 2:46:35 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Yes, Security Monitor Pro will allow you to record from cameras at multiple remote locations. You will only need a broadband connection at each barber shop and a IP camera.

The recordings can be played back at a faster speed. Use the DVD style buttons in the media player to seek forward:

UserPostedImage
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Monday, August 10, 2015 9:50:46 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
You can also increase the playback speed using the playback settings. Slide the playback speed to the right to preview faster. Here is an illustration:

UserPostedImage
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.