Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Increasing the duration of recording after a motion trigger
Options
Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 9:02:08 PM(UTC)

I have motion triggered recording set up and working. I see that after motion has stopped the recording continues for a short while. Is there any way I can increase the duration of that recording after the motion trigger?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 1:18:09 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Security Monitor Pro allows you to specify the duration of recording video after the last motion detection event.

To configure this setting, right click on the camera preview and select the Edit Camera option. On the Actions tab, click on the Configure button for the Video Recording action. Select a higher value for the recording duration from the After last motion event, continue recording for N seconds drop down list. Try setting it to 60 seconds.

UserPostedImage

After configuring the settings, start the monitoring action. On motion detection, the video will be recorded for 60 seconds. When recording is in progress and motion is detected within 60 seconds, then the program continues recording for next 60 seconds. If there is no motion detected for 60 seconds, it will stop and save the recorded video.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.