Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Record photos and videos, but only upload videos to the FTP server
Options
mauromi  
Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 9:24:56 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I want to know if I can use Security Monitor Pro to record video and photos from my IP cameras and upload only the video recordings to the FTP server.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 1:30:22 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Security Monitor Pro can capture and upload videos or photos or both to an FTP server either on motion detection or on a specified time interval.

First, add your camera in Security Monitor Pro. While adding the camera select the Take Photo, Video Recording and Upload Media Files action.

UserPostedImage

Create an FTP profile by entering the details required to establish a connection with your FTP server. After creating a connection profile, you will see the FTP Upload Settings dialog. By default Security Monitor Pro uploads both videos and photos to an FTP server. Go to the ‘Upload Options’ section and select Backup my videos to an FTP account option from the drop down list. Click OK and save the settings.

UserPostedImage

Right click on the camera preview and start the monitoring action. The videos and photos will be captured on motion detection or at regular interval depending upon the option you have configured, but only captured videos will be uploaded to the FTP server.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.