|Auto FTP Manager: Creating a Quick Connect Profile|
Creating a Quick Connect Profile
To create a Quick Connect profile:
- On the File menu, click New Profile.
- Select the profile type as Quick Connect.
- Click Next.
Steps for Creating a New Profile
To prepare a Quick Connect Profile Auto FTP manager asks for these details:
- Specify PC Folder or Network Drive Details (Folder I)
- Specify the location where you will be transferring files and folders between (Location of Folder 2)
- Specify FTP Connection Details or Specify PC Folder or Network Drive Details (Details of Folder 2)
- Completion of New Profile with the New Profile Wizard