|Auto FTP Manager: Editing Profiles|
To edit a profile:
- Select the profile you want to edit.
- Open the Profiles menu and click Edit profile. You can also edit a profile by right-clicking on it and selecting Edit Profile.
- Edit Profile Properties window will open.
- Under the General tab you can change the Profile Name. To switch to the folder tabs (and the Transfer tab of Automated Transfer Profiles) and change their settings, click the Configure button for any them.
- Using the Folder 1 tab, you can change the folder location.
- The Folder 2 tab allows you to can change the folder location.
- There is an additional Transfer tab for Automated Transfer Profiles where you can change the Action Rules, Conflict Resolution, Filters and Schedule.
- If you edit a Scheduled Profile, you will be able to rename the profile, to choose which task (Automated Transfer Profile) is to be scheduled, to pick the frequency and start time of the task, and whether to enable the Scheduled Profile.
- Click OK.