|Auto FTP Manager: Creating Profiles|
Using Auto FTP Manager you can create 3 types of profiles, Automated Transfer Profile, Quick Connect Profile and Scheduled Profile. Each is explained in more detail elsewhere in this guide. The following steps explain the general procedure to create profiles.
To create a profile with Auto FTP manager:
1. In the File menu select New Connection Profile or click on the New Profile icon.
2. The New Profile Wizard will open.
3. Select the profile type as either Quick Connect or Automated Transfer.
4. Click Next.
New Profile Wizard will ask for the following details
- Folder 1, which can be either a PC Folder or Network Drive location or a FTP Server.
- The location of Folder, two, either FTP Server or Folder on my PC or Network driver.
- Specify PC Folder or Network Drive Details if folder is on your PC/Network or FTP Connection Details if it is on an FTP Server.
- Automated Transfer settings and options (Only for Automated Transfer Profiles).
- The name of the profile, and what you would like to do after finishing the wizard, under Completing the New Profile Wizard.