Using Menus, you can access all the features provided in the application. This section describes all the items of main menu. The Menu Bar is divided into following sections:
- File Menu: General operation controls.
- Add Files: Select a single or batch of Media files from your PC and add them for conversion.
- Search Media Files: Choose the folder and types of media files to search within this folder.
- Start Conversion: Select the file you want to convert from the conversion list and click on Start Conversion.
- Play Source: Plays the currently selected original source file.
- Play Converted: Play the converted file.
- Rename Destination File: By default the converted file will save with the same name as original. You can use a different name if you prefer.
- Open Destination Folder: Destination folder is where the converted files are saved. Select this option to go to the folder that contains all your converted media files.
- Copy Converted File to: Copy the selected files to the desired folder location.
- Launch Menu: Launch other DeskShare applications.
- Exit: Stops all the running actions, preserves the previously selected settings for the next use and closes the application.
- Edit Menu: Common conversion list related, file management features.
- Select All: Press Ctrl + A to select all the files from the conversion list.
- Unselect All: Unselects all the files from the conversion list.
- Remove: Remove the selected media file.
- Remove All: Remove all the media files present in the conversion list.
- Clear Status: Clear Status removes the current status of all the converted, failed or aborted files. Status of all media files will be updated and made pending.
- Formats Menu: Select output formats for conversion.
- Tools Menu: Tools menu includes following items:
- Rip Audio CD: Rip your audio CDs to MP3, WAV, etc.
- Settings: Configure the general application settings.