Document Tab Control
The Tab control is used when you have multiple documents open simultaneously. You can easily switch between these documents by clicking on a tab to view the corresponding document.
Tab control consist of following sections:
- Tab name: Displays the document name and its format.
- Close button: Close button is shown for the selected document. Use this button to close this document.
Rearrange document position: To adjust the document position, you can drag and drop the document tab within the Tab control.
Dictation Pro provides all the word processing features in the Formatting Toolbar or Insert and Format menu.
The editor has various options that allows you to perform the following operations:
- Save and Print your document.
- Use Format Painter tool when you want to copy the font type and the color formatting from one text item to another. You can remove the formatting with the Clear Formatting option.
- Cut, Copy, and Paste text.
- Undo and Redo text.
- Add files, headers and footers, tables, and images to your document.
- Insert hyperlinks to navigate to different pages. Specify the word or phrase to hyperlink. Now when you click on it in the document, you navigate to a local file or a web page. Accordingly you need to specify the hyperlink location by clicking Browse in the hyperlink dialog. You can directly type the URL as a hyperlink location.
- Change font style, size, and color of the text in your document.
- Format text with the options bold, italics, underline, strike through.
- Insert subscript, superscript in your text.
- Align the text to left, right, or center of your document.
- Insert bullets and numbering.
- Use the spell-check feature to quickly correct errors.