Welcome to Smart Email Verifier
Smart Email Verifier will check every e-mail address from a given mailing list and determine if the emails are valid. It is easy to use, powerful and reliable utility to verify and clean up your mailing list. It does three levels of verification: Syntax, DNS and SMTP. It is the smartest and fastest e-mail verifier in the market today.
The program supports all popular file formats. With ODBC support, it allows you to work with databases like MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access and even with Microsoft Excel.
Smart Email Verifier can save time and money for businesses that send newsletters to their clients, non-profit organizations that send bulletins to their members, or any person or business that needs to maintain a clean e-mail contact list.
Smart Email Verifier is designed for system administrators, webmasters, programmers, as well as for those advanced users who have their own mailing lists and would like to keep them up-to-date.
There is no need to disturb your clients and friends anymore to check if their e-mail addresses are still valid. Smart Email Verifier connects directly to their SMTP server and checks it for you. Nothing is sent to the recipient.
Smart Email Verifier helps to decrease Internet traffic, because you can clean your mailing list beforehand, keeping you from sending undeliverable messages that cause a ping-pong of useless messages between SMTP servers. In addition to saving your Internet resources, it helps you to save money.
Read the article: You Need to Verify and Clean your E-mail List Regularly
Features at a Glance:
- Validate e-mail address lists, removing duplicates and invalid or expired addresses
- Test e-mail addresses at three verification levels – Syntax, DNS and SMTP
- Import e-mail addresses from Text Files, Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Outlook address books, and ANY ODBC-compliant database system
- Save e-mail verification results to Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server, Text Files and Word Files
- Create your own rules using pattern-matching to fine-tune verification
- Learn the probable country of origin for each address