What's New in Site Translator?
- Windows 10 compatibility: Site Translator fully supports
the Windows 10 Operating System.
- Status Bar: Displays the file path, output location, and the
translation details of the files added for translation.
- Improved Translation Quality: The translated string will
be more precise and accurate.
- Faster Translation Speed: Now translation of files
will be significantly faster as compared to the previous version.
- Enhanced Browser: Securely browse and translate web
sites which supports HTTPS protocol.
- Support for XLF format: Translate *.XLF files to create localized versions of the applications.
- Language Detection: Site Translator will automatically detect a
- Select Multiple Files and Folders: You can add files and folders
together for batch translation.
- Translation Summary: Receive a detail html report on which files
- Help File (CHM) Translation: Compiled HTML help files can be
translated while maintaining the original formatting.
- Translate From the Command Line: Translate folders using the
command line. Store commands in batch files to script the translation
- Multi-Language Interface: The Site Translator's interface can now
be displayed in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese,
- Translation of PHP Files: Now you can translate web sites that use
the PHP programming language. Menus, labels and text are automatically
translated while source code is left unchanged.
- Support for RESX Format: Translate *.RESX resource files for .NET
to automatically create localized versions of applications.
- Improved Translation Quality: Translations are more accurate and
- Faster Translation: Translation is significantly faster than
- Translate Between More Languages: Now supports 18 languages:
Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French,
German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese,
Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.