What's New in Text Speaker
- Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatibility: Text Speaker fully supports Windows 8 and Windows 10 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- Talking Reminders: Now you can be reminded of any important event by a spoken message. Talking reminders work even if Text Speaker is not loaded!
- Create Audio Outlines: Listen to the key points instead of the whole document. This is perfect for preparing study aids.
- Multi-Language Interface: The Text Speaker interface can now be displayed in English, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Speak It Now Hotkey: Highlight text in any application and press a user-defined hotkey to hear it read aloud.
- PDF Support: PDF documents can now be read aloud in Text Speaker in addition to other supported file formats.
- Multi-voice Support: Switch between multiple voices in a single document and give the effect of people speaking.
- Drag And Drop Files: Text Speaker is now fully integrated with Windows file management. You can add a file to Text Speaker with a simple drag and drop.
- Multiple Language Support: New native voices in French, German, Spanish, Polish, and Romanian languages are available to read aloud the text.
- Word Processing Features: Create, edit, save, and format your documents with text properties such as font, style, etc.
- Improve Pronunciation: Correct the pronunciation of individual words using phonemes.
- Add Background Music: Add any MP3 file as background music to your text for a pleasant listening experience.
- Read Aloud: Text Speaker can read your documents audibly.
- Convert Text To Audio: Text Speaker can convert text into audio files in WAV or MP3 format.
- File Format Support: Text Speaker can read aloud Microsoft Word (DOC and DOCX) files, Rich Text (RTF)files, HTML files, and Text (TXT) files.
- Choose Your Favorite Voice: Listen to any of the in-built voices, or install more.