Sending E-Mail Notification Periodically
The E-mail Notification alert lets you send e-mails with an embedded photo on Motion/Noise detection.
- Under Run Alerts, select the option After every.
- Specify the time in hours, minutes and seconds (hh:mm:ss) under the Afterevery option. This is time after which you want this alert to be triggered.
- Under Which Alerts do you want to run? check the E-mail Notification option.
- Click Configure to open up the settings window.
Learn more about configuring the E-mail Notification Alert...
- If you also want to include a photo with the e-mail, check the IncludeJPEGphotos with email option.
- Click OK.
After this alert is selected and configured, you can start monitoring. Depending on the configuration, WebCam Monitor will send e-mail notifications periodically.
NOTE: To send e-mails you must have an Internet connection. If your computer is connected via a proxy then you must first configure the proxy in WebCam Monitor. For more details, refer to Configuring the Proxy Server.