Recommended Solutions For Conversion Problems
When a conversion problem occurs a message is displayed in a status bar. Each message is explained along with a possible solution to the conversion problem.
- Corrupt File: Make sure that your Media file is not damaged, by playing it in your Media Player. In this way you can check whether the original file is damaged. If your file is not damaged and conversion is failing then please try to repair the file and add it again for conversion.
- Unsupported Format: You can find the list of supported formats here. If you find the format is listed as being supported then it may be possible, the file is damaged and the format cannot be recognized. Try using the repair tool and add it again for conversion.
- Incorrect Audio Settings: Please check the conversion settings and try changing the audio frequency and bit rate.
- Incorrect Video Settings: Check the conversion settings and change the video Frame rate, bit rate, frequency and try converting it again.
- Improper duration: The duration of original media file cannot be identified. Try repairing the file and then add it for conversion again.
- Improper Frame Rate or Frame Size: The frame rate or frame size of original media file cannot be identified. Try repairing the file and add it for conversion again.