Welcome to Video Edit Magic
The drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to capture video footage, and assemble a movie in mere minutes. Add professional scene transitions, some background music, and a couple of title effects, and you're ready to show the world your finished masterpiece.
Edit and combine popular file formats including AVI, WMV, MP3, MPEG, MOV, JPEG and many more, all on the same timeline. This makes it easy to create something truly unique from multiple media sources. Video Edit Magic can edit AVI, MPEG (1 and 2), DVD video and WMV files directly—there's no need to convert them to another format first.
Video Edit Magic makes movies in the MPEG formats that are used when creating DVDs, VCDs, and SVCDs. You can also output to QuickTime, AVI, and WMV formats. Movies can be made to NTSC or PAL standards.
Video Edit Magic makes it easy to join, split, crop, trim, modify color, and merge your video files. It includes more than 150 professional quality transitions and visual effects. Some popular ones are Rotate, Green Screen, Picture-In-Picture, Pixelate, and Wipes. A unique feature of Video Edit Magic is the volume track, which you can use to adjust the volume of audio clips from 0% to 400% at any point. You can create fade-ins, fade-outs, and merge sound from the two audio tracks for almost any volume effect.
Video Edit Magic is the ideal way for hobbyists and professionals to turn ordinary videos into works of art.
Features at a Glance:
- Capture video and audio from any USB or FireWire input device
- Edit the audio and video components of a file separately
- Combine multiple audio and video files, effects, and transitions using a full-featured 9 track timeline
- Add visual effects to your videos
- Enhance your movies with more than 150 unique transitions
- Use any DirectShow-compatible add-on effects and transitions
- Overlay one video over another, use picture-in-picture, or sophisticated “green screen” effects
- Make movies in AVI, MPEG, WMV, QuickTime, and DV AVI formats
- Import and export high definition 1080i video
- Create movies in widescreen (16:9) format
- Add a musical score or voiceover narration to your video file
- Adjust audio volume at any point on the timeline using unique volume tracks
- Join multiple media files, regardless of format, into a single movie
- Add text Titles and Credits
- Remove unwanted footage from your videos and audios
- Create DVD and VCD format files
- Change color and contrast
- Zoom or rotate video
- Export your videos directly to any digital video camera
- Repair common file format problems in AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, and WMV files