Your Timeline reflects the most recent state of your media. All the editing you do, all the effects and transitions you apply to your media files can be viewed from the Timeline only. To create a new media file based on the Timeline, use File > Make Movie. The contents of your Timeline will be "rendered" and saved as a media file.
Video Edit Magic supports making movies in these formats:
- Audio Video Interleaved (AVI)
- MPEG Formats (VCD, SVCD and DVD)
- Windows Media Format (WMV, WMA or ASF)
- Digital Video AVI (DV Type I and Type II)
- QuickTime Movie Format (MOV)
- Wave (WAV) Format (Audio Only) (available only to users of registered version)
Make Movie is presented as a simple four step wizard that takes you step by step through the process of movie making.