Step II: Configuring Windows Media Format (WMF) Properties
To configure the properties:
- From the Profile Type box, select the method you will use to distribute your movies. Video Edit Magic will display the Video and Audio profiles available for the selected category.
- From the Video profiles box, select a video profile. A video profile along with the other settings specify the video dimension and the video bit rate (or multiple rates) of the movie.
- Select an audio profile from the Audio profiles box. An audio profile specifies the audio bit rate of the movie.
- Depending on the Video and Audio profile that you select, Video Edit Magic will display all combinations of Available Streams. Select one or more streams. Selecting multiple streams creates a MBR (Mutually exclusive by Bit Rate) video, which can adapt to the speed of a viewer's network connection.
Selecting a Custom Profile
- From the Profile Type box, select the Custom Profile option.
- Click Browse to select a custom profile.
File Display Information
Windows Media Format files support File Display Information. This feature enables you to add Title, Author, Rating, Copyright and Description information to your Windows Media files. To view and change the Display Information for any WMF file:
- In the make Make Movie wizard, click File Display Information on the Windows Media Format Properties.
- The File Display Information dialog opens. Now you can add the details mentioned above.