Taking Photos Manually
WebCam Monitor provides three methods of taking photos from an attached video device:
- Taking Photos on Motion/Noise Detection
- Taking Photos Periodically (at regular intervals)
- Taking Photos Manually.
The Take Photo alert is used to configure the first two methods. In addition to this, you can manually take a photo whenever required. To do so:
- Make sure that the video device is not disabled.
- Make sure that the video device preview is started.
- On the Tools menu, click TakePhoto.