Types of Surveillance Setups
With the help of one or more devices you can configure WebCam Monitor for different surveillance requirements. Read the article: Setting up a PC video surveillance system
WebCam Monitor makes it easy to configure alerts and settings. A list of commonly used monitoring scenario is provided to you in the Auto Configuration Wizard. Simply choose the scenario that suits your requirement. WebCam Monitor will automatically list the best settings and alerts. Run the wizard and the application is ready to monitor as per your requirement!
The 5 monitoring scenarios that come with presets to automatically configure WebCam Monitor are:
- Record when motion or noise occurs
- Continuously Upload JPEG photos to my FTP server
- View my camera remotely from another PC
- E-mail me when motion or noise is detected
- Schedule camera(s) to start monitoring at a specified time
Apart from the basic settings, advanced settings for each scenario can also be configured using the Auto Configuration Wizard.