What's New in Team Task Manager?
- Enhanced Reporting and Filtering: In reports section, you can view each user's tasks that is pending, overdue, on Hold or completed for each project quickly. New columns includes the author of this task, due date and the total duration which is calculated daily from the start date.
- Improved dependent task feature: Link and see dependencies of the task.
- Visual tag: Place icon in front of the task to visually see high priority tasks.
- Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatibility: Team Task Manager fully supports Windows 8 and Windows 10 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- View notifications for more duration: Alert Notifications can be now displayed uptil 999 seconds.
- Share Larger Document: Attach any type of document to a task, up to 5MB.
- New Visual Tags: Organize the tasks more efficiently with the additional visual tags.
- Enhanced Filter: View the tasks of any combination of users in the same task list.
- Easy View: Enter long task names which can be easily viewed.
- Built-in Spell Check: Automatically checks and corrects the words that are spelled incorrectly.
- Create Notes: Add images, hyperlinks, and other formatting with the help of "Notes", the shared document editor.
- Create Reports: View task details by project, team member and status and easily print your selected task list.
- Password Recovery: Reset forgotten admin password from the Database Server PC.
- Visual tags: Categorize the tasks by adding tags such as Important, Critical, Low Priority, Question, Discuss, Idea, Feature, Bug, Duplicate, and many more to the task or task group.
- Task Burn Down Chart: View a graphical representation of the task completion trend and velocity to forecast project completion.
- Universal Character Set: Type, edit, and view the text in all known languages.
- Moderator Permissions: Assign the moderators to approve or reject document changes in each topic.
- Create Notes: Create topics and documents with the editing capability including spell check and printing.
- Share Documents: Each team member can have full control to assign, view, edit and delete privileges for each shared topic.
- Create dependencies: Decide the order of the task execution by creating dependencies among them.