|Video Caster: Adding and Arranging Slides|
Adding and Arranging Slides
To add and arrange slides for preparing the slideshow:
- In the Slides tab on the Auto Slideshow dialog, click on the Add Photos button.
- In the Open dialog, select one or more image files you want to include in the slideshow.
- When you have added the slides to the list, the Thumbnail, Information and Slide Text of every image would be seen.
- You can select a slide and click on the Move Up or Move Down button to rearrange the order of the slides appearing in the slideshow and determine the position of the slide in the slideshow. Click on View to see the image in full size. You can even click on the Customize button to make various changes in the slide.
- If you want to remove one or more slides from the slideshow, select those slides in the list and click on the Remove button. Click the Remove All button to remove all slides.