|Video Caster: Slide Duration Settings|
Slide Duration Settings
Slide duration settings specify the number of seconds an individual slide will be displayed in the Slideshow. The slide duration feature can be accessed by clicking on the General tab of the Customize dialog.
Slide Duration Settings has these options:
- Default slide duration (4 sec): Slide is displayed for a default duration, which is preset to 4 seconds.
- Slide duration: Select this option to change the default number of seconds you want the slide to display.
- Apply duration to all slides: Applies the duration selected in any of the above options to all the slides in the slideshow.
- Total slideshow duration: Specifies the total time of the slideshow in seconds.
- Minimum and maximum number of seconds a slide can be displayed is 1 second and 240 seconds respectively.