|Video Caster: Changing Video Settings|
Changing Video Settings
Video Caster enables you to alter the video setting of an image to suit your requirements. You can play with brightness and contrast levels thereby obtaining an image to your liking.
- In Auto Slideshow dialog, select a slide to change its video setting by clicking it.
- Click the Customize button.
- In the Customize dialog, select the Effects tab.
- Under Video Settings you will see a slider each for adjusting Brightness and Contrast levels.
- You can move the slider on a scale of plus/minus 100.
- Alternately, you can adjust the values by clicking on the Up and Down buttons of each slider box.
- You can see how your image looks in the Preview window simultaneously as the setting values are being changed.
- To apply this effect to all slides in the slideshow, check the Apply effect to all slides option.
- Click Save.
- Click on the Back or Forward buttons to move to other slides
- After you finish working on the slides, click Close to exit the Customize window