|Video Caster: Customize Slideshow|
Customize dialog is used for customizing different settings of a slide. It shows the settings related to an individual slide. To customize a slide, a slide should be selected in the Slides tab of the Auto Slideshow dialog. Refer to Add and Arrange slides.
Features provided by the Customize dialog:
- Slide Duration Settings
- Rotation of slides
- Slide Text
- Changing Video Settings
- Applying Video Effects
- Cropping Slides
This features can be accessed from the 3 tabs present on the Customize dialog i.e. General, Effects and Crop.
Opening the Customize dialog
Customize dialog can be opened in one of the four following ways:
- Click Customize button on the Slides tab
- Double click a slide
- Right click a slide and select Customize from the popup menu
- Press Alt + Z
- Any changes that you makes will not affect the original pictures stored on your computer.
- Clicking Save button only saves changes made to the current slide in the slideshow.
- Clicking Reset button resets the slide settings to the previously saved state.
- To Customize another picture in the Slideshow, click the Previous button or the Next button until you reach the slide you want to customize.
- Slides counter is shown in a box at the left bottom which indicates the current slide number and total number of slides. To navigate to a particular slide directly, the user can enter the slide number in the box and hit Enter.
- When you are done with customizing the slides, click Close to close the Customize dialog box.