This option lets you take a snap of the preview window. This is, it lets you turn a single frame of your video into a still picture.
Read the article: Create photos from your videos with Video Edit Magic.
To take a snap from any place in the Timeline:
- Position the Seek Slider over the Timeline so that the image that you want capture is visible in the preview window.
- On the Tools menu, click Take Snap.
- The Take Snap dialog displays three consecutive images. Select the image that you want to save.
- By default, the Take Snap dialog saves images in the current project's dimension. To change the dimensions (resize the snap), specify the width and height in the Dimensions boxes. To keep the aspect ratio (ratio of the image's width to the image's height) when Take Snap resizes the image, check the Lock Aspect Ratio option.
- To save the image in the JPEG format, select the JPEG option from Output Format. Specify the JPEG quality using the Quality slider. To save the image in the Bitmap format, select the Bitmap option from Output Format.
- In the Save To box, specify the file name and location where you want to save the snap. Click Browse to navigate to the desired location.
- Check the Add Snap to Collections Window option if you want the Take Snap dialog to automatically add the saved snap the Collections Window for possible use in the Timeline.
- Click OK to save the image.